Saturday, November 7, 2015

What a great surprise for my 10th Anniversary with thankfulness to you all, NLPers !!!









 


What more can you ask for in life?  After 10 years of diligence and work ethics, I managed to complete over 30 runs of NLP Certified Practitioner Programs, over 10 runs of NLP Certified Master Programs and starting my 3rd NLP Certified Trainer Program later this month.  10 years of work goes by like a flash.  Although this can be claimed as a little milestone to my training career, I haven’t thought about holding a celebration of any sort.


 


Tonite was meant to be an ordinary dinner gathering for certifying my 11th MP class.  Didn’t realise they formed a committee and organized a surprise party to celebrate for my 10th anniversary.  J, Jasper and I arrived at the venue and only then that we saw graduates from different runs, even quite a few from my 1st run of the program who came too!  It was truly a great surprise and I was so thankful of them coming and of course, my greatest thanks to MP11 for their heartful arrangement and thoughtfulness.


 


My 10 years business partner, Catherine Chan also attended and went on stage to share our sweet and sour moments and of course, as well as the group from my 1st run of NLP 10 years ago also went on stage to share with the crowd re their post-NLP takeaways.  Of course, I also did my definite “think on the feet” speech…all made the event so memorable.


 


The committee also prepared a video that captured the 10 years of fond memories we all went through.  Both J and I were so touched by their effort and the moments I walked through for the past decade!  It was amazing.  To me, it was especially precious that Baby Jasper was also there with me to witness this very moment of my life and career.  Trustfully he will also feel proud of his daddy and I can act as a good role model for his development.


 


Thanks once again for all that came (nearly 70 ppx) and those nearly a thousand of you whom I met in my NLP journey as a NLP trainer.  You form part of my very important part of the training profession.  Trust NLP has touched your life in some ways and it is there for you to touch others’ heart and wellbeing. 


 


Though I don’t know how my next 10 years will go, but I will continue to work hard, do well and let’s add oil together!


 



No comments:

Post a Comment