Saturday, November 14, 2015

Let’s get ready!!!


 

It is coming!!!  My annual NLP Trainer’s Training certification program is about to kick start next week!  This program is definitely a yearly highlight for my training profession given its prestige (China’s one and only program approved by ABNLP), the impact of the program (train up candidates to become trainers who know how to train literally anything with confidence) and the expectations from the candidates attending this program (become a bullet proof trainer in their own accord plus eligible for certifying students to become professional NLPers upon completion of the program).

 

As a tradition, before start of this very important 3-month long training, I will tell myself to get well prepared and ready by running a certain mileage as a way to:

 

  1. Get fit as the driver of the bus (that’s obvious!)
  2. Get mentally ready (by achieving my planned mileage)
  3. Get the momentum going for the next few months
  4. Act as a role model to my candidates that it is a matter of focus, perseverance and passion to do well that everyone can meet their target

 

Though definitely not a sportsman myself, running and jogging has indeed quite a few advantages over other form of exercises:

 

  1. No need to compete with others but do to one self’s mind (by telling yourself to keep going!)
  2. Great training for perseverance (as you may want to give up anytime…without people knowing)
  3. Be responsible for self
  4. Best time to connect with your inner self (i.e. unconscious mind)
  5. Eager to meet target and can easily see progress
  6. Can do it anytime and anywhere

 

So today, I made it and have achieved more than what I planned on doing.  I am now ready for the program this upcoming Thursday…just in time!

 

It is important to set a goal that is realistic, plan for it, act on it and achieve it!  It is simple as long as you stay focus on what you want and just do it!!! 

 

If I can, so can you!

No comments:

Post a Comment