Sunday, May 25, 2014

An unforgettable evening



This past Friday was a great and unforgettable evening.  After 9 years of teaching and certifying NLP practitioners, I am highly grateful to have certified my 30th run of NLP practitioners on 23 May 2014.  This evening was the integration and celebration session for 14 bright graduates.
What made this evening so great was not only the food (more like a party than a training!!! -_-!!!)…



 
But the thoughtfulness of the participants…there was this story that I shared in class about how a NLP session on「做人為乜」(purpose in life) done many years ago that help shaped-up my NLP career and become who I am today (i.e. in the helping business).  One of my great students L took the lead and prepared a very gentle and touching art gift for me that night…


 




  


I wish them every success in doing great with what they learned in this programme and with NLP now running in them!!!


 
 
 
 



 


 


 

1 comment:

  1. I'm very glad to be part of it and thanks very much to you being our NLP trainer =)

    ReplyDelete