Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Website is now revamped – Please take a look (請多多指教)!



My two latest web platforms have been launched/revamped:

 

Website


 

I have been working with my web designer for the past months and at last, the website has been revamped and launched.  New contents include my latest interviews/editorials as well as how I become who I am today as Dr. Happy. 

 

Do take a look if you are interested to learn more about me, my consultancy and my identity.

 

 

Career Times HR blog


 

Since March this year, I was invited by Career Times and Kornerstone to write a bi-monthly blog on Career Times’s blog site, jointly with another Kornerstone trainer, Mr. Jack Tsang.  Please visit this site to learn more about how I share my classroom experiences.

 

(19 March 2014)


 

(3 April 2014)


 

(17 April 2014)


 

(1 May 2014) 


 

The best is yet to come…

 

No comments:

Post a Comment