Saturday, January 23, 2016

Yet another career accomplishment by making others look good!!!


 


 

Wahla!  23 January marked another everlasting life moment for me – Graduation of 3rd Greater China only NLP Trainer's Training Certification Program!  Seeing a bundle of newly graduated NLP trainers who are highly competent, having great passion and close bonding with NLP make me highly satisfying.  They all worked extremely hard so I truly think that they deserve this very elite title "Certified NLP Trainer"!  Well done!!!

 

As my great teacher, Dr. Tad James said, “If you look good, I look great.”  This is just exactly the feeling I have as I was delivering and honouring each one of the graduates in my remarks to them.  Lots of happy tears are shared with great laughter and tons of positive energy that day.

 

Now with what they are equipped with and capable of, it is time for them to actualize their dreams and goals in making the world a better place…with NLP!

 

My salute and congratulations to their great achievements and my gratitude to my dear Coaching Assistants for their great work!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment