Thursday, January 2, 2014

My thanks to you!!!

As you are aware, this is a new blog site.  Since Yahoo! announced their close down of their blog in mid-2013, I am been thinking...this is it!  My past years' blog writings will be gone by end of 2013.  The 15,000+ readers are going to be lost forever since it will be too difficult for me (technically) to transfer my blog writings to a new site (due to my ignorance with technology! -_-!!!)

Luckily, a lot of my readers/NLP graduates have showed me their encouragements and support for me to reserve my blog writings.  They offered many different ways to help me do so.  More so, my dearest J has done a lot during the process.  Finally, on 24 Dec 2013, literally two days before the closure of Yahoo! Blog, I managed to transfer all my past blog writings to We Share (
http://weshare.hk/drharrywyh).  Also, I created this blog site at Blogspot (http://www.drharrywyh.blogspot.com).  I am not too sure where exactly I will post my future blog writings...will see which one is more friendly to an IT-idiot and I will decide after a while.  For now, I will post my writings in both sites.
 
At the start of 2014, I just posted my 1st blog writing and trustfully you will continue to support and find the writings useful in finding ways to achieve your happiness and success!  Happy new year!!!
 
My special thanks to J, Krista, Rex and Author for your help!!!  Greatly appreciated!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment