Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My NLP journey at the desert

Oops, looking back it has been a while since my last blog.  Been hectically busy lately with NLP and other training engagements in July and in getting ready for my annual study trip.  As many of my dear bloggers recall, my last year’s study trip was going to Beijing to pick up my Putonghua last August.  I am grateful to say I have been doing quite a lot of training engagements ever since where they required me making delivery in Putonghua both in HK and major cities in China.  I can see more of these engagements are coming.  Results are always the outcome from where your mind goes and your energy flows…that’s a fundamental NLP belief that is highly sensible and empowering.
For this year, the location is Las Vegas!  A big career decision was made for me to go for a higher level of qualification in NLP…to become a NLP master trainer.  It is a process that comes naturally to my profession after the years I have trained and graduated hundreds of NLPers.  Since I qualified as a certified NLP trainer in 2004, I have been running NLP practitioner and master practitioner certification programmes.  Many of my graduates want me to run the very next level of NLP training for them, i.e. NLP trainers’ training programme so they are able to attain one of the most prestigious qualifications you can get both in NLP and in the training field.  I also think it is about time…
So here I am, taking the master trainer programme here in Las Vegas with the world biggest NLP certification body, American Board of NLP.  We are on our 2nd day of training and it is highly rewarding so far.  It is good to have 3 of my NLP master practitioners coming along as candidates for NLP trainers.  What’s even more promising is I am eye-witnessing how great and performing my NLP graduates are as they mingle and share their learning experience with other candidates from different countries like US, Canada, England, South Africa, Korea, etc.  As their trainer, what more can I ask for (真係夫復何求)?
And of course, it is always good to see and learn from my two dear master trainers, Drs. Tad and Adriana James!  Will see how this journey will turn out!!! I am sure it is going to be great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment