Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A vision to transform the planet

Although this event happened quite a while ago (28 May) and I have already kinda covered it in another blog of mine earlier in the month, I still find it very exciting to share my joy with you all re how much happiness I see on my participants' face!  I am truly proud of them and they all me feel so grateful re doing what I am doing in making a small difference to the community and in people's mind.
Take a look at the happy faces ar:
I always remember my teacher, Dr. Tad James' vision:  Transform the Planet.  This is especially true after I watched  the movie "2012" over the weekend for the 2nd time.  The world is definitely getting more and more challenging these days in many aspects, we need to really hold tight to our beliefs, love those around us and stay happy wherever possible.  Though it seems like a long way to be able to do what my teacher is doing, I think we are all capable in making small steps day-by-day in making the world a better place, can we?!
With the support to my dear participants, I will continue to move on, be better, stay positive for what I do and for who I am as a certified NLP trainer, a master coach and most importantly, a normal human being.  You too, right?!
Dr. Happy @ the airport awaiting for boarding to Shanghai for a few days of corporate training! 

No comments:

Post a Comment